Number Available: 4
Deadline: October 25, 2020
“Diavik Diamond Mine (2012) Inc.” has established four $1,000 scholarships for NWT and/or West Kitikmeot students attending Aurora College.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a resident of the NWT or West Kitikmeot (must a have lived in the NWT or West Kitikmeot for at least one year prior to attending Aurora College)
- The applicant must be enrolled in a Program that is of two year duration or longer at Aurora College but may apply in any year
- Priority will be given to students enrolled in the Environment and Natural Resources Technology Program
- The applicant must be registered as a fulltime student (generally a minimum of 3 courses per semester unless otherwise indicated in the program outline)
- The applicant must have maintained/achieved academic or scholastic average of 70% in the previous year or last 12 months (may include High School)
- The applicant must not be eligible for a Participation Agreement Scholarship.
Students who are in receipt of a Partnership Agreement (PA) Scholarship are ineligible
Awards will be determined jointly by DDMI and Aurora College.
Submit completed applications to:
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 600
Fort Smith, NT X0E 0P0
Tel: (867) 872-7500
Fax: (867) 872-4511